« All Events
Kids Beginner Mountain Bike Clinic
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Learn bike/body positioning, bike setup, pedaling efficiency, gear changes, braking and managing rough terrain.
- Must already know how to ride a bike.
- Our clinic will be led by West Virginia sport class champion, and girls riding together (GRiT) ambassador, Kaya Toler.
- Includes admission to the Bike Park and Heritage Farm for the rest of the day.
- Ages 7 and to 12. For this clinic, one parent/guardian must be present for the duration of the clinic (adults will not be participating).