- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Create Your Own Charcuterie Board Class
February 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Create your own charcuterie board with The Wild Ramp this Valentine’s Day! There will also be a suggested local wine pairing.
Each board will be limited to:
– 2 cured meats from North Country charcuterie
– 1 specialty cheese (including fresh cheese and homemade brie)
– 1 local cheese from our producers
– 2-3 accompaniments (nuts, chocolate, cheese crisps, pickled products, etc)
– 1 sweet condiment (jam, spread, preserve, honey, etc)
– 1 savory condiment (mustard, roasted vegetable relish, savory jam, etc)
– a choice of crackers
– a piece of Panforte
And it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without truffles! We will have chocolates from our producers to sample as well as two made in-house.
*There will be vegan options for the meat and cheese items. Please indicate in advance if you’d like the vegan option.
Price is $30 per person or $50 per couple. Registration required (seating is limited – deadline is Saturday 2/12): https://secure.qgiv.com/for/twr/event/844605