Would you like to be part of the effort to support tourism in Huntington, and the Cabell and Wayne County area? That support can be as simple as becoming a member of the Cabell-Huntington Convention and Visitors Bureau.
In order to make as many hotels, restaurants, retail outlets, attractions and events as possible available to our guests, we want to expand the listings that will be on our web site and in our Visitors Guide. So each of these businesses will now receive a basic listing at no charge.
We also want to open membership up to more entities at a basic yearly fee of $50, so that more businesses can take advantage of the additional member benefits.
We encourage your membership, as your participation allows you to share even more of your information with our many guests and visitors. We welcome your comments and suggestions on this process and look forward to promoting your business to our visitors!
Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Receive basic listing in annual Visitors Guide and on CVB website with ability to purchase enhanced listings and advertising. Over 70,000 brochures are distributed annually – through our Visitors Center; regional rack cards, state welcome centers, attendees of local meetings, conferences, reunions and sporting events.
- Opportunity to place your printed material or promo piece in visitor bags throughout the year.
- Opportunity to display your flyers, posters, etc in the Visitors Center.
- Opportunity to participate in CVB advertising programs on a priority basis and at reduced rates when available. These programs include annual Visitors Guide, CVB website, CVB weekly events email, etc.
- Receipt of complimentary weekly events email.
- Opportunity to purchase an Email Ad Opportunities that will send your distinct message to our full email distribution list. Offered on a first come first serve basis. Only one sent per week.
- Opportunity to partner with CVB on local and regional advertising, such as the state tourism office Visitors Guide.
- Ability to make nominations for the five CVB board of directors’ membership positions. Only members can vote, and only members in good standing can be elected.
- Ability to purchase a Tyson on the Town and/or Girlfriend Getaway Video production to be aired on CVB Facebook page and other platforms.
- Free hospitality training when offered through the CVB.
- Opportunity to promote your business or event through our CVB Facebook page.
- Opportunity to have your event, with pic, listed on our website as the Event of the Week.
- This is offered on a first come first serve basis.
- CVB will distribute your media release to our full tri-state area media list. Gives you the opportunity to promote sales specials, share employee highlights and milestones.
- Satisfaction of partnering for the economic growth and development in Huntington, Cabell and Wayne Counties!
Interested in becoming a member? Fill out a Huntington Area CVB Membership Application now.