Name: Tyson Compton
Email: [email protected]
Over the years, Huntington and the surrounding area has been recognized for everything from our beautiful public spaces to our tourist attractions. Check out some of the most notable highlights below!
- Cabell-Huntington Visitors & Convention Center is recognized in Changing with the Times for their efforts and success in revamping their CVB.
- Ritter Park voted Great Places in America: Public Spaces
- Huntington named one of the Top 10 Places to Live In WV
- Huntington’s New River Train Trips Boost Tourism
- Huntington-Ashland metro voted 45th most compact, connected community in a Smart Growth America report.
- Huntington named in Top 5 Most Affordable Places for Weddings
- For the second year, Huntington craft beer bar, Bahnhof WVrsthaus and Biergarten, has taken the title of Best Beer Bar in West Virginia.
Marshall University Memorial is among The 10 Most Somber Places in America (other landmarks include Vietnam Veterans Memorial and 9/11 Memorial).