COVID-19 Update from Huntington Area CVB
A number of events have been postponed and/or canceled at this time. We are updating our website calendars as quickly as possible, based on the information that is available, but we ask that you please visit the website or social media pages of each individual event or contact the event organizers directly for the most up-to-date information.
- This event has passed.
Cabell County Fair
July 24, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 pm$5
The Cabell County Fair has a variety of fun for everyone! This year will be a modified fair which includes Livestock, Derby, Mud bog, horse show, a few concessions and pageants. There will be No Carnival, business/arts & crafts vendors, parade or Rodeo this year.
WE ASK YOU SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES.
- Thursday July 23rd 2 PM-11 PM
- Friday July 24th 7:30 AM – 11 PM
- Saturday July 25th 11 AM – 11 PM
Friday, July 24th
- 7:30 AM – Gates Open
- 8:00 AM – Market Swine
- 10:00 AM – Market Rabbit
- 10:15 AM – Market Lamb followed by Special Lambs
- 11:00 AM – Market Goats
- 11:30 AM – Feeder Heifers
- 12:00 PM – Feeder Steers
- 12:30 PM – Market Steers followed by Master Showmanship
- 4:00 PM – Kids Kid Goat Show
- 4:00 PM – Registration for Derby
- 4:45 PM Awards and Presentations (Show Ring)
5:00 PM – 4-H/FFA/CCJLP Livestock Sale (Show Ring) In the following order:
- Market Steers
- Market Lambs
- Special Lambs
- Feeder Heifers
- Market Meat Goats
- Feeder Steers
- market Rabbits
- Market Swine
- 6:45 PM – Kids Powerwheel Derby
- 7:00 PM – Demolition Derby
- 8:30 PM – SIXTH GEAR (Outside Stage) Sponsored by Ohio Valley Bank
- 11:00 PM – Gates Close
Saturday, July 25th
- 8:00 AM – Mud Bog – Registration
- 11:00 AM – Gates Open
- 11:00 AM – Mud Bog
- 6:00 PM – Branson Tolliver (Outside Stage) Sponsored by Ohio Valley Bank.
- 8:00 PM – Ali Vance (Outside Stage) Sponsored by Ohio Valley Bank.
- After dark – Fireworks
- 11:00 PM – Gates close